2.02.2012
Update
On Tuesday Dahlia's chest was finally able to be closed. Thank goodness, it was hard to see her like that. Today Dahlia was taken off the ventilator and placed on a CPAP, which she'll be on at least overnight. Her doctors are pleased with the progress she is making and said she has had a good week. When Dahlia was diagnosed with a severe, life threatening illness, I went through all the different stages of grief, especially denial. It still completely blows my mind that after having 4 healthy children, my last, sweet baby was born with a heart defect, that caused severe heart failure, which led to a Berlin Heart, which led to a HEART TRANSPLANT. Unbelievable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fitting your last baby should be a testimony of the goodness , love and mercy of our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. She is a Testimony that He loves us, hears our sincere prayers,knows what is best for us, delights to bless us and that our trials can bring us closer to Him and help us realize How in debted we are to Him for the very air we breathe. I am so thankful for the miracles that have been given to us for our children and Grandchildren. I know that obedience and sacrifice bring forth the blessings of heaven. I love you and your sweet little family. You are all a blessing to us!
Such a beautiful comment from Dahlia's Grandmother Gwen. I can add my "amen" to that. This precious angel has taught us so many powerful lessons. We all feel so honored and blessed that she chose to be part of our eternal family.
Post a Comment