8.05.2008

fun visit

This past weekend my sister Lauren, her husband Dan and their three kids came to visit. The house was very loud with six kids running around, but we had lots of fun! We went swimming and to Chuck E Cheese. The kids stayed up past midnight and woke up bright and early the next morning. We are glad we have family who lives close to us and love spending time with them! The following pictures were taking by Lauren. Thanks Lauren for letting me use your cute pictures!

4 comments:

sylvia said...

fun, fun! Loved seeing the pictures on both blogs. :)

emily paige said...

I love these pictures! I can't wait to see y'all for real though. :-)

tonya said...

Your pictures are amazing, I want to see if you will take some pictures of Shaylee next time we are down? I need some professional pics, and I love your style..
I've been showing some of my friends they all agree..

Emily said...

Hi Tonya, Thanks,I'm just a beginner, but I would love to take Shaylee's picture, next time your in town!