2.23.2017

5 months


Evelyn is five months old.  She is such a happy baby and really curious.  Evelyn still drools a lot, but still hasn't cut any teeth.  Recently, she has started pulling herself forward when she is on her stomach and she can turn around in a circle.  I have seen her get up on her hands and knees.  I think she is really close to crawling.  I bought Evelyn a little activity center, but she doesn't like sitting in it and prefers tummy time. She has also started eating baby food, although it's been a slow start and she doesn't know what to think of it yet.   Five months is such a fun age!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

she is so sweet! it was so fun to get to see her and hold her this past weekend!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

She is such a pretty doll baby!