The kids are on spring break this week! The first part of the week we went to San Antonio. While we were there we went to Sea World. It's one of those places that I probably won't go to, if I didn't have kids. I was happy to hear the news that Sea World will be discontinuing their killer whale breeding program, and the youngest whales will be the last generation at any of the parks. I was a little worried about how Dahlia would handle being out all day at a crowded park, but she did great. I was sure to bring lots of hand sanitizer, sunscreen and disinfectant wipes for the bathrooms. She loved the experience of getting to stay at a hotel. So far it has been a great spring break with lots of fun memories made.
1 comment:
What fun memories captured in beautiful professional quality photos!
Post a Comment