Our little, bitty girl has turned four! Each birthday we have with her is such a precious gift. Dahlia brings so much joy to our family and has us all wrapped around her little finger! It is hard to believe she is now four! It really seems like just the other day, I was with my little baby in hospital, while she was waiting for a heart transplant. At that time of such despair and sadness, it was hard to imagine that we would ever be celebrating her fourth birthday. Fast forward four years, she is a thriving, happy four year old and we are so grateful.
2 comments:
Happy birthday sweet Dahlia! We had so much fun at her birthday party. Lorelei keeps asking me when she can play with Dahlia again. "Can you drive me to her house now Mommy?!" I hear that all day long. She sure does love her!
Happy birthday!! So excited to see you all soon. I didnt realize how close her birthday is to Lukes. His is tomorrow. Big hugs for you Dahlia!!
Post a Comment