9.25.2014

three!

On the twenty-second of September we celebrated Dahlia's third birthday!  This past year we were really able to experience the beauty of organ donation as we watched Dahlia get to enjoy life as a happy, healthy, busy toddler.  We saw her cute personality blossom even more, and saw her become physically stronger. We are extremely thankful that Dahlia didn't have any hospital stays, other than the expected appointments and checkups. We are so grateful  to have Dahlia in our family and for the family that said yes and gave us this precious gift.
Dahlia was being the biggest diva when I first started taking her pictures.  I had to get Ava and Laila to jump around and make funny faces to get her to look at the camera and smile.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Those pictures are so cute and I love her curly hair! Happy birthday Dahlia!

nicole said...

Happy birthday Dahlia! She is a very cute Diva :)

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

That frowny face is so funny! What a cutie pie, and how grateful we are every day to have her still with us, through many huge miracles.