Dahlia is now 22 months old, I can't believe she is almost two! She is starting to talk more and more. She has recently started saying, "stop it!" "that's mine" and "no! no! no!" She is really starting to develop a two year old attitude! Dahlia still isn't walking, but gets around everywhere by scooting around on her bottom. She was playing in the girls room; I opened the door to check on them and Dahlia scooted up to the door and shut it on me. I opened it again and she shut it again. She didn't want mama to bug her while she was playing! Today Brian brought home pizza for dinner, all of the kids got excited and yelled, "pizza!" Dahlia heard them and got excited and also yelled pizza! Which is really funny because she doesn't eat pizza yet. She still has trouble with foods with texture; it will make her gag. She does like playing with the food everyone else is eating and will sometimes lick it or nibble on it a little bit. I know she'll get caught up someday with eating and walking, and it has been exciting seeing the progress she has made in other areas!




2 comments:
These photos of our beautiful miracle baby make my heart sing.
she looks so much like Laila in these photos, especially the first one! so cute!
Post a Comment