12.25.2012

Merry Christmas

Last Christmas Dahlia was attached to a Berlin Heart waiting for a heart transplant.  We are very blessed to have her home, with a healthy heart this Christmas.  I had lots of plans to make this Christmas perfect.  Unfortunately most of them fell apart because I and some of the other kids were sick.  On Christmas Eve, I could barely get out of bed.  Dahlia was also recovering form RSV.  Luckily we caught it in time and she started breathing treatments and was able to stay out of the hospital.  I am praying that she does not catch this new virus because it is a monster.  Even though Christmas did not go as planned we still had a wonderful time being together and celebrating the birth of Christ.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

sorry to hear everyone was sick! that's no fun. hope everyone feels better soon! looking forward to seeing ya'll for new years!