4.11.2012
Easter Weekend
I love weekends because Brian and the other four kids come to Houston to join me and Dahlia. Easter weekend was especially nice because they were able to come on Thursday night. We had a nice relaxing weekend. I got to spend time with the kids and Brian, and got to get out of the house for a bit with my sisters. Brian is such a great dad, when he comes for the weekend he takes over ALL of Dahlia's care to give me a much needed break. On Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt with my sister Lauren's family. On Sunday Lauren and I made Easter dinner for everyone. It was my first time cooking a ham! We sure missed mom and dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
it was a fun weekend! we definitely need to do more sister dates!
Loved all the Easter pictures. How I missed all of you!
So wonderful to see photos of Dahlia and Lorelei together.
Post a Comment