Yay Laila! What a beautiful smile. This is my favorite photo of her now. I'll have to ask Santa for a copy of this.
Way to go Laila! She'll be running in no time. I wish I could get Colby to smile like that but I swear he sees the camera and gets a frown on his face.
good job laila! and what a sweet smile! great capture.
way to go Laila!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay Laila! What a beautiful smile. This is my favorite photo of her now. I'll have to ask Santa for a copy of this.
Way to go Laila! She'll be running in no time. I wish I could get Colby to smile like that but I swear he sees the camera and gets a frown on his face.
good job laila! and what a sweet smile! great capture.
way to go Laila!
Post a Comment