1.21.2009

feeling better



After a miserable week, Laila is finally feeling better. This was the first time any of my babies have had RSV and I hope it's the last. The whole week she had a horrible cough, had trouble breathing and ran a fever. The other three kids were also sick with the same symptoms. Dario also had a stomach virus and missed two days of school. I felt like I was running a hospital last week! Luckily, the only thing Brian and I caught was a runny nose.

5 comments:

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

What a rough week! You should have had your grandbabies first. Glad the little one is doing much better.

Lauren said...

so glad she's feeling better. i'm really surprised none of my girls caught the cold virus!

Courtney said...

I'm glad she's better and it didn't get worse than that.

Jessica said...

poor thing. i'm glad she is doing better.

Unknown said...

I'm gladd everyone is getting well. Sick babies are so scary.
Bless her little heart.