how fun that ava gets a little sister!! i'm sooo happy for ya'll!
How exciting!! I can't wait to see her!! I also was hoping that you would have another girl. :-)
Yeah that will be so perfect, 2 of each and now Ava won't be outnumbered!
now the playing field will be even for little Ava with a sister on her side. :)
Congrats!! That's so exciting!! Chad and I are having a girl and we couldn't be happier!!
I don't remember if I've officially told you congratulations, but we're so excited for y'all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how fun that ava gets a little sister!! i'm sooo happy for ya'll!
How exciting!! I can't wait to see her!! I also was hoping that you would have another girl. :-)
Yeah that will be so perfect, 2 of each and now Ava won't be outnumbered!
now the playing field will be even for little Ava with a sister on her side. :)
Congrats!! That's so exciting!! Chad and I are having a girl and we couldn't be happier!!
I don't remember if I've officially told you congratulations, but we're so excited for y'all!
Post a Comment